- GOODYEAR, AUTOCARE, Tweed Heads, 132343
- ULTRA TUNE, Tweed Heads Sth, ph. 075524 6100
- MONARCH Prestige Clean, ph. 1800 725 666
- THE GOOD GUYS, Tweed Heads Sth, ph. 075524 4444
- BUNNINGS WAREHOUSE, South Tweed ph 075506 1600
- GOOLEY SIGNS, Murwillumbah ph 026672 2666
- MADURA TEA PLANTATION Murwillumbah ph 026670 6000
- SUNCOAST MEATS 42 Recreation Street, Tweed Heads ph 07553 1288
The TWEED BRIDGE CLUB was formed by a group of twelve people on the 25th August 1965, with a Committee of three.
From that humble beginning our Club now boasts in excess of three hundred and eighty members. The original building was constructed on land granted by the local Council. Since then, the building has been extended twice and has also been renovated a number of times.
The TWEED BRIDGE CLUB is located in the beautiful Tweed Valley, Northern New South Wales, Australia. The valley is famous worldwide for its natural beauty, from the golden sun-drenched beaches to the nearby rainforest hinterland. We are situated on the edge of Recreation Park which gives us a very pleasant environment in which to enjoy our bridge. You can find us on Google maps.
Approaching from the North, cross the border at Coolangatta and continue into Wharf Street Tweed Heads. The first cross
street after the Tweed Mall Shopping Centre and the roundabout is Florence Street. The Tweed Heads Bowls Club is situated on the adjacent left corner. Turn right into Florence Street; continue past Boyd Street then turn left into Recreation Street. The first right turn is Park Street which will lead you into the Club car park.
Approaching from the South: cross the Boyds Bay Bridge and continue along Wharf Street to Florence Street. The Tweed Heads Bowls Club is situated on the right opposite corner. Turn left into Florence Street; continue past Boyd Street then turn left into Recreation Street. The first right turn is Park Street which will lead you into the Club car park.
Our Club holds Congresses each year:
- June 9th: 2013 WINTER SOLSTICE CONGRESS (Teams)
- September 22nd: DAVID READ INVITATIONAL Teams (Not a Congress - special inter-club event)
- November 10th: TWEED BIRTHDAY CONGRESS (Teams)
E-Mail entries accepted ONLY if accompanied by a Bank Transfer of the Entry Fees to:
- Tweed Bridge Club, BSB: 062 682, A/C: 2800 2835! or
- by posting a cheque to the Tweed Bridge Club' postal address
- (closing date at least 7 days before the event).
More details on our Coming Events page.
WHY NOT LEARN TO PLAY? Lessons for beginners are held periodically in our Club Rooms. For relevant information please contact the Club Secretary or check our Lessons page.
Club Photos Here Club Photos.